In-house lawyers in industries far beyond the tech world–such as financial services, pharmaceuticals, insurance, and consumer electronics, to name only a few–need practical guidance on the many ways that cybersecurity and privacy issues can affect all stages of business, from the valuation of data as an asset to the allocation of risk.
In response to this need, Lowenstein Sandler has expanded our annual program to include an even deeper dive into cybersecurity issues of special interest to GCs, CPOs, and CIOs. Our interdisciplinary group of privacy and data security specialists has teamed with in-house counsel to develop programming aimed to help corporations and executives navigate the potential risks, regulations, and benefits at stake, as well as best practices to address these issues.
- Data Protection Law Developments: A Year in Review and What to Expect in 2020
- Artificial Intelligence: Preparing for the Future of Business
- Cyber Insurance: What It Covers, Why You Need It, and How To Get It
- Blockchain Promises Solutions Across Industries, But Will it Deliver?
- Telehealth and Telemedicine: The Future of Health care?
- Biometric Data: From Finger Scans to Facial Recognition, a Deeper Dive into Artificial Intelligence
- State Privacy Laws: A Deeper Dive into New and Amended U.S. State Privacy and Cybersecurity Laws
Program time: 7:30 a.m.-2:15 p.m.
Program location: Lowenstein Sandler LLP, One Lowenstein Drive, Roseland, New Jersey 07068; 973.597.2500.
CLE credit available.
Wi-Fi access and conference space will be available to take phone calls and stay connected to your workday.